This post may contain affiliate links.
I don’t mean to panic you but I’d like you to know that December is fast approaching and for me that means it’s HOLIDAY CARD TIME!!! Hooray for Season’s Greetings (and more personal mail than bills)! I love sending cards and especially receiving them…..ok I also love scouring every available store for the perfect card. Luckily for me, Clever Girls Collective and Shutterfly gave me the heads up on their newest holiday cards.
What makes a great holiday card?
- YOU do!!! I love it when cards truly represent their sender(s), quirkiness and all. This is also why I’m totally biased to favor holiday photo cards.
- Creativity ~ don’t be afraid to step outside of the box, have fun, be memorable (and/or take a picture while creating memories–like baking)
- Style ~ Hopefully you’ve been reading my blog enough to know how to whip up a card-worthy outfit 😉 Style includes your clothing choices and how they interact with your card choice.
Here are my favorite Christmas photo cards
The “Top 10 moments” card is such a great idea! It’s totally got me thinking about my family’s Top 10 moments and it is a great way to reflect and document the year gone by.
I am such a sucker for holiday card letters and I love how this stylishly combines a short-ish letter on the front of the card where it can be displayed (or framed by loved ones).
Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly?
Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season, and make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.
This post is part of a series sponsored by Shutterfly. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016