This post may contain affiliate links.
I’ve been crazy busy lately but just wanted to share some of my latest and greatest budget fashion finds.
3. My hair is curled and pinned because I was going to a photo session–this is not a new ‘do for me 😉
4. This is the perfect everyday necklace for me. I’m a gold girl and I wanted something simple, unique, and casual enough to wear everyday. Hautelook has killer deals!
5. This is a perfect day/business casual dress. It goes a bit past my knees. The necklace is XXI.
6. I am in LOVE with these shorts! They are long enough to get my mommy on AND protect my cheeks from the world (because I’d hate for something like THIS to happen). I discovered the awesome tank when Target was all out of my favorite Hanes ones and I just happened to look at this Liz Lange maternity one. I just love the fit and it is super long, perfect for skinny jeans and leggings (I am NOT preggo). I’m also wearing the LEILA necklace in those pics.
8. These are perfect casual, everyday shoes. I bought them today and wore them the rest of the day. They look awesome with jeans and will look awesome with capris, bermuda shorts, skirts, and dresses. I’m a tall girl so I don’t wear heels with anything shorter than knee-ish. I want them in this color too but I’ll wait for a coupon 😉
9. A friend once came to a MNI at my house with one of these and she called it her “beer purse” It is a cooler that looks like a purse and it holds 9 cans and will even fit a 2 liter wine bottle. It is the perfect spring accessory and I’ve used it for picnics and when I go to my parent’s house, I take it with empty containers and my mom fills it up with her home cooking (SCORE!).
Have you started shopping for spring yet? What have been your favorite finds?
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016