This post may contain affiliate links.
Inside my purse is my little personal curation of the necessities that I like to have on hand when I’m away from home.
Now that my kids are older, I’ve been able to pare down to the essentials that will keep me connected, looking and feeling my best on the go.
1. Sunglasses – living in Colorado, sunglasses are essential to “cope” with our 300 days of sunshine per year.
2. WOW drops breath freshener – this powerful combination of peppermint oil and chlorophyll can be useful for everything from breath/air freshener to hot tea to mouthwash
3. Lipstick – I normally carry whatever color I happen to be wearing for the day, but I’m always ALWAYS carrying these two shades (Maybelline’s Nearly There and Touchable Taupe). Not Pictured: My lip balm clips to my keychain.
4. Tea – I’m a tea drinker, so if I’m in need of some herbal rejuvenation, I just ask for a cup of hot water and brew my favorite infusions. Relax tea for when I need to unwind, Refresh Mint when I want a minty perk-me-up, and Yerba Mate when my energy needs uplifting. Stevia is my sweetener of choice.
5. RESCUE Pastilles help me (+ my kids) stress less, stay calm and in control. These come in handy for me in stressful situations (for me –driving in snow, running late, dealing with a threenager, and various other everyday irritations). Stress does all sorts of gnarly things to your body/brain, and I love having a natural remedy at my fingertips to help me manage mine.
6. Lotion for when my skin needs nourishing
7. Deodorant so I don’t get funky.
8. FingerBalm to keep my hands soft and moisturized.
9. Ear Buds when I need to jam during a workout/kid practice/etc, or even do a guided meditation to center myself.
10. Wallet – obvi.
11. Travel Hair Brush w/ Hair Tie
12. My iPhone – for everything else.
I’ve been using RESCUE products like RESCUE Pastilles, RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts, and RESCUE Pearls for 3+ years because they are:
- Developed by a doctor: Gentle and safe – non-habit-forming/no side effects.
- Trusted for generations: Used by millions worldwide.
RESCUE stress relief products are available now in the US at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products! Here’s a downloadable BOGO coupon.
Share how you handle your stressful situations in the comments below…
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.