This post may contain affiliate links.
Hot Jewels metallic temporary tattoos are a trend that started in 2014 and will be the hottest accessory trend in 2015–here’s why…
1. The ways to wear Hot Jewels are infinite. You are only limited by your creativity. Here is how I use the different elements to create unique designs.
2. Hot Jewels can be worn for up to a week depending on how you care for them.
3. Hot Jewels are perfect for traveling because they don’t take up space in your luggage (and you never have to remove them to walk through TSA checkpoints).
4. Hot Jewels are perfect for new moms with grabby babies (been there, done that and wish Hot Jewels were around back then).
5. Hot Jewels are the perfect way to accessorize whether you’re going to the gym, on a date, or somewhere super fancy.
6. Hot Jewels are easy to apply and remove.
7. Hot Jewels are ageless and can be worn by both the young and young at heart.
8. Hot Jewels are a gorgeous, unique way to add boho glamour to your look.
9. Hot Jewels are a tattoo that do not involve a lifelong commitment.
10. Hot Jewels are inexpensive ($10 per collection/4 sheets) and can be bought online or in stores like Rite Aide, Target, etc.
Connect with Hot Jewels:
*This post was written as part of the Hot Jewels™ Ambassador Program and is sponsored by Hot Jewels™ Metallic Temporary Tattoos. All opinions are my own.