5 Easy & Chic Halloween Nail Ideas #ManiMonday
For some reason, despite years of trying, I am completely inept at nail art (perhaps 30-something-year-old mothers aren’t supposed to wear pumpkins on their nails…?). I’m finally surrendering to this lack of skill and instead seeking out pretty nail designs that are festive, chic, and most importantly–EASY. No cosmetology degree required.
1. Orange with Black/White Gradient tips – if Maybelline Chalk Dust isn’t in stores anymore, this is the exact same effect.
2. Black with Gold/Orange/Copper Gradient tips – I’m wearing this design right now except I used a copper glitter that I already own (‘Jane’ by Julep).
3. Black with Orange Glitter top coat
4. Sharpie Nails – The options are endless when using a water-based Sharpie to add easy nail art. You could draw polka dots, a spider web, bat, or whatever else. It even wipes off with rubbing alcohol if you make a mistake before you top coat over it.
5. ‘Lubu Heels’ by China Glaze can be found at Sally Beauty Supply.
Valerie Rowekamp desires to live a stylish, soulful, charmed life while inspiring you to do the same. She's exceptionally resourceful, creative, passionate, and has been known to bust a move in the aisle of the grocery store.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)