This post may contain affiliate links.
Happy June Party People!!! Here are the beauty, fashion, food, tech, music, book, and mommy products that rocked my world in May 2014. These faves are guaranteed to keep you pretty, smart, stylish, groovin’, fed, and entertained.
- Tarte Airbrush Foundation + Airbuki Brush QVC deal (best price!)
- Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter – Store Locator
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
What’s Up Moms YouTube channel (go subscribe and watch ALL their videos)
I’M SO PREGNANT – Iggy Azalea – Fancy Parody
Friends Without Kids
- Honest Company referral link (get free samples here)
- Honest Company will be in TARGET starting June 15!
Hair I’m wearing in this video (this was the first time that I’ve tried curling it, let me know if you want to see a tutorial).
Past “favorites” posts:
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016