This post may contain affiliate links.
I can hardly believe that it is already MAY! My oldest child is almost done with his first year of Kindergarten and we’ve lived in Denver for about 10+ months. With that being said, it’s time for yet another round of monthly favorites.
Since I didn’t do a March favorites post (I didn’t think I had quite enough new favorites), I’ve combined both months in the video below. The awesome news is that 3 out of my 11 favorite things are totally FREE. This batch of favorites is heavy on inspiration and the perfect thing to get you ready for the warmer months.
April 2014 Favorites ♥ Beauty, Diet, Books, Etc (if you’re on a mobile device and can’t see the embedded video, click the link)
- Tarte ‘Glisten’ blush & Get Ready with Me video
- Hair I’m wearing in this video
- 10 Day Detox Diet by Dr. Mark Hyman
- Truffle Oil
- Pukka Love tea (I found it at Safeway)
- Sylvia Platform Wedge
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes novel
- The 20 Most Watched TED talks playlist
- DudeMom by Amanda Rodriquez (it’s a mom blog but her style posts are what I love most–of course)
- BelleDeCouture by Jennifer Rand
Here are my marriage (and time) saving make-up organization tips where you can also meet my personal home organization guru.
Let me know what some of your favorite things for the month of April are in the comments below!