This post may contain affiliate links.
Pinterest has become my go-to cure for ‘outfit block’ (aka “I’ve got NOTHING to wear”). It is a total mecca for inspiration and it came it handy for me yesterday when I hit a wall with styling my duck boots in Denver’s winter wonderland (the arctic temperatures froze my brain cells!). I feel like my end result was a hybrid of Dallas’ bling and beauty + Denver’s outdoorsy prep.
- Plaid flannel + statement necklace outfit idea found at B a la moda.
- Kitty Cat Eye beauty look via The Beauty Dept.
Plaid flannel – Forever 21 (old) | thermal undershirt – can’t remember (old) | statement necklace – H&M (months ago) | black nail polish – Formula X by Sephora (did a video review here) | black leggings H&M | duck boots – Khombu Nordic boots via Costco
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016