This post may contain affiliate links.
Yesterday I got to experience my first real Denver snowstorm and I had been looking forward to it ever since I saw the projected forecast (and then I promptly went out to purchase a few key “winter weather” wardrobe pieces). There has been a few sprinkles of snow since we’ve been here but it only ever lasted for a few hours. Minus the morning icy road ickiness, it was a pretty sweet day.
Oh and it also marks my first ever attempt at printed leggings.
I finally get to wear duck boots! A trend I have lusted after since last winter.
I plan to do a full post on wearing printed leggings but for now, I’ll leave you with a few tips that helped me style them.
How To Wear Printed Leggings TIPS:
- Pair them with solid, complementary colored clothing ONLY.
- Same rules apply as How To Wear Leggings
- Make sure your tights fall a smidgen below the largest part of your thighs/hips
- Wear an ankle boot, bootie, knee boots, or even solid sneaker wedges.
This hooded infinity scarf is totally genius (and was bought at Forever21 yesterday)!
I also thought a dark berry lip would complement this whole situation perfectly (satin black currant lipstick).
hooded infinity scarf – Forever21 | Caroluna Jacket – Nordstrom but Macy’s has a better selection see below) | Black Sweater – Ross Dress for Less | tank – Gap | leggings – LoveCulture | Khombu Boots – Costco ($39.99!)
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016