Longer eyelashes naturally. Sounds like a dream right? Well, I tried a product that promises fuller, more luscious lashes using all natural ingredients. I really put it to the test to determine if it truly lives up to the hype (online consumer reviews) and what you can realistically expect from Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner.
A single coat of this conditioner before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective.
Provides a much-needed step towards unbelievable lashes. When used to prime lashes for mascara, it adds measurable thickness and length and allows you to use less mascara.
- Algae extract conditions and protects lashes
- You will need to apply less mascara
- Stops lashes from drying out and splitting
- Allows lashes to grow to their fullest potential
- May even encourage extra growth
INGREDIENTS: Water, Algae Extract, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oleic Acid, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract.
- Layer on a thin coat. Don’t let it dry completely before applying your mascara. It should still be tacky. One coat of mascara afterwards should be enough!
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
The ingredients rated a 10 for health according to Good Guide (which means it contains no ingredients that raise a health concern–yay!). When you apply it, it turns your lashes white and you’ll know it’s “tacky” once it starts to get transparent. I followed the instructions/tips to a “T” and was pleased with the results. I use way less mascara than before too. In a side-by-side comparison (exact same amount of mascara on both lashes), my lashes look noticibly thicker and even looks like I’m wearing eyeliner on the eye with the Jane Iredale PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner. See for yourself.
Thank you to Jane Iredale for sending me PureLash Lash Extender and Conditioner to help me detox my makeup bag.
My Makeup Bag Detox is an effort to rid my makeup, beauty, and personal care products of harmful ingredients–one product at a time. I plan to consciously shop, research, feature/review products that work harmoniously with our bodies and the environment. For more information and previous posts click here.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- Not Your Mama’s Gift Store–HMK 1910 in Denver - December 15, 2014
- Hot Jewels Metallic Temporary Tattoos: How To Wear the Trend - December 3, 2014
- Chic Holiday Photo Card Ideas from Minted.com - December 2, 2014