This post may contain affiliate links.
Oh my dang y’all!!! Ever since I went to Leyna’s Winter Rainbow 1st Birthday Party, I’ve been more than a little obsessed with the White Hot Chocolate (with RUM!) that was served. It tasted like everything right in the whole world and reminded me of the white chocolate Crunch bars of my childhood (whatever happened to those….I don’t need to know). I’m not a huge fan of dark or milk chocolate but white chocolate is a whole ‘nother story.
Anyway, I went to Central Market after lunch with friends today and got the ingredients to make my own version.
- Silk Pure Coconut Milk (or use regular whatever kind of milk you like to drink)
- White chocolate chips (these are super-fancy Central Market kind)
- Ground cinnamon & ground nutmeg (optional)
- Warm however much milk you want on medium-low on the stove.
- I added half the amount of white chocolate chips as there was milk (so if you used 2 cups of milk, add 1 cup of white chocolate chips).
- Stir and make sure you don’t burn it.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon
- Add booze (if that’s your thing). I didn’t have any in the house.
Super easy right? And super duper tasty!