FashionablyMarketing.me is looking for WWDMAGIC Correspondents and I really really really really want to go. 3 DAYS full of fashion and fashion lovers sounds like the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day
- How did you start your blog? What was the creative inspiration behind putting yourself out to the world?
I just started it. I wasn’t totally sure what I wanted to blog about, I just assumed that once I started it, it would work itself out. I’ve always loved beauty and fashion but when I became a mom, I abandoned it altogether and needed something to keep me accountable.
I also explain about myself and the story behind the blog in the video below:
- From where you began to where you are now as an independent writer, what are three valuable things you’ve learned about your craft?
- It’s always evolving–fashion and fashion blogging.
- Fashion blogs are like fingerprints–they’re all unique and wonderful.
- Inspiration is everywhere!
- What is your personal style?
Good question! I’m very girly (I love ruffles and lace), sometimes chic, preppy, a little boho, I like to keep people guessing and take pride in wearing things that many people wouldn’t. You can get a pretty good idea in my daily outfits or at my chictopia gallery.
Nanette Lepore, Micheal Kors, Target, DVF, Juicy….
new IDEAS, friends, connections, KNOWLEDGE, perspective, and super fun time!
Thanks for this opportunity!