This post may contain affiliate links.
As if I don’t have enough clothes of my own, lately I’ve been lustily looking at my husband’s sweaters and today I could not resist any longer. This look would also be perfect for those days when you’re feeling bloated or a cute maternity look.
I’m not sure what’s up with my pose, I was just dancing and while my self-timer was shooting.
sweater Old Navy | jeans Forever 21 | scarf H&M (learned to tie it here) | ballet flats Target
Advice On Wearing Your Husband’s Sweater
- Don’t wear it if it’s over-the-top humongous or terribly unflattering.
- Look like a lady in other areas of your outfit.
- Balance proportions by wearing a slimmer fitting pant, leggings, or skirt.
Do you wear your husband’s clothes? Think it’s a fashion DO or DON’T? Let me know in the comments!
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016