This post may contain affiliate links.
Yesterday I co-hosted the #Vaseline140 Twitter Party with Twittermoms and VaselineBrand. This was easily the most informative twitter party I’ve ever been to and so I have compiled a list of my favorite tweets and uses that were mentioned last night. Vaseline is one of the most affordable and versatile beauty/baby/home/everything-in-between products!
- Mix NEW Vaseline Cocoa Butter w sea salt to create an exfoliating scrub- smells great & leaves skin refreshed #Vaseline140
- @sethandshannon1: I love using vaseline where my headband sits behind my ears to keep it from rubbing #Vaseline140
- @sleatham1: if you glasses are hurting your ears, rub a bit on the top of your ears…the glasses don’t feel as tight
- Turn old lipsticks into fun, new glosses by mixing remnants w a dab of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Mix a pinch of ur favorite powdered drink or melted choc chips w Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to make your own flavored lip gloss
- @vermilionkisses I like rubbing it into my dry cuticles
- @twittermoms: Tip: Mix a dab of Vaseline w loose eye shadow to create a blush or eye shadow that moisturizes & lasts longer
- Tip: Exfoliate ur lips by applying Vaseline Petroleum Jelly & lightly brushing w a toothbrush (I’ve done this before!)
- @missinglynxx: I’ve used it on my feet – then I put on socks – wake up with smooth softest feet
- Tip: Use a dab of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to slick back stray hairs in a ponytail for a smooth, polished look
@PiecesofaMom If you apply Vaseline to your teeth before applying lipstick, the lipstick won’t stick to your teeth.
- Mix NEW Vaseline Cocoa Butter w sea salt to create an exfoliating scrub- smells great & leaves skin refreshed
- Tame unruly eyebrows by applying a thin layer of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and lightly combing into place
- Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to your feet, arms and thighs to prevent blisters and chafing when running
- Tip: Help heal cracked nipples caused by breastfeeding by moisturizing w Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- Tip: Massage your baby’s head with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to help soothe the scalp and help heal cradle cap
Check out all the great uses for Vaseline from the TwitterMoms community! http://vaseline140.twittermoms.com
What is your favorite use for Vaseline? Let me know in the comments!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated or asked to write this post but you know that I can’t keep a good things to myself 😉
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016