I met Mara Gorman of Mother Of All Trips this weekend at the Type-A Mom Conference. I noticed her from across the room and just had to talk to her about her style. Turns out, she’s a travel blogger and had some great tips for moms traveling fashionably (with only a carry-on!).
Mara’s Travel Fashion Tips:
- Mix separates
- Pack a cardigan that matches alot of your clothes
- Belts – bring a 1 or 2 to dress up your outfits
She even mentioned [off camera] that when her family went to Europe, they all used carry-on bags! Wow. I have a lot to learn and really hope that she shares all of her secrets on her blog.
Let me know some of your travel fashion tips in the comments (or encourage Mara to post more fashion tips!).
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- What I Wore #OOTD #Instafashion Outfits - October 20, 2014
- Fall 2014 Must Have Shoes Target vs Nordstrom - October 17, 2014
- Fashion Rocks Event at Macy’s Cherry Creek in Denver! #FashionRocks - October 16, 2014