This post may contain affiliate links.
We all have those days right?
Hot mess days when you just need to run to the store or school drop-off before climbing back in bed.
This morning my son woke up with the beginnings of a cold and I was in desperate need of allergy meds. In lieu of PJs, I decided to attempt comfort, ease, and style with this outfit:
Some hints for throwing on clothes are as follows:
1. Throw on a hat/headband and run a brush through your hair.
2. Oversized sunglasses can hide a multitude of sins while still looking stylish!
3. Dress to compliment your body type NO MATTER WHAT.
4. Cool, funky sneakers are your friend.
5. When you create a cute, easy outfit, snap a picture with your cell phone or jot it down and adhere to the wall in your closet. This will make your next hot mess experience easier to deal with because you won’t even have to think about “what to throw on”.
Honestly, I think NOT looking like a total trainwreck made me feel better because as soon as my meds started working, I was able to hit the ground running.
Leave a comment and let me know what you like to wear when you are feeling “less than”.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- a Pandemic, a Podcast & a Place to Staycation in Golden, CO - July 8, 2020
- LIFE UPDATE: Why I’ve been gone for 3-ish years - February 8, 2019
- JCPenney ♥ Pinterest #SoWorthIt Event Recap - April 29, 2016