One of the hottest trends for Fall 2010 is…
I absolutely adore lace because it is so dainty, girly, elegant and romantic *swoon* BUT
how is a mom to pull it off at preschool drop-off without looking like a doilie (or worse ifyouknowwhatimean
- keep it simple
- keep it chic
- go for a consistent romantic vibe
- or switch it up by adding military or menswear pieces
- take it the vintage route
You can also…
- wear a lace piece with loungewear for a comfortable glamorous look
- add a lace scarf around the waist of plain tank, dress, or button down shirt (you could even just get some lace from the craft store)
- tie some lace around your ponytail, bun, wrist, or around the brim of a hat
- the options are endless so think outside the box!!!
Take care of your lace and stick it in a lingerie bag when laundering in the machine.
I recently bought this h.i.p peekaboo lace tank at Nordstrom’s and I like to dress it up with my favorite flower pin or throw a cardigan over it (and then plant my flower pin on it).
As always, Nordies has a wonderful assortment of lace goodness (I love it when stores make it easy on us by grouping trend pieces).
And….I pulled together my favorite (under $25) lace pieces, Charlotte Russe has got the best under $25 selection IMO. Click any piece to take you to it’s retailer.