And the winner is….
Katie E. who said:
Hmm, my kiddo is 19 months and mostly what he does in the kitchen is help me unpack groceries [very good at this actually and even helpful!] and go in the cupboard and get out his crackers. But this seems like it would be great for when he’s a little bigger and can help with more stuff!
Congratulations! I know your little boy will LOVE it. I’ll email you soon. ~Valerie
Would you like to win the ultimate must-have for parents of small children?
Of course you do!
We got my son a Kitchen Helper for his 2nd birthday and it is undoubtedly the most useful and sanity saving thing we own. Seriously a day does not go by that we don’t use it.
My son loves it because it opened up this whole new world that he had never had access to. He also enjoys helping with EVERYTHING and anything.
I love it because it indulges his curiosity, has made him more of an adventurous eater because he “helped” make it, I love to take advantage of his eagerness to help, and he also loves to do crafts up there (cleaning is a cinch because the sink is literally 2 steps away). Toddlerhood is a time of exploring, adventure, and learning and I’m glad I can safely inspire him.
It is a very well made product and is also foldable so you can put it away (although ours has never left the side of the kitchen island).
entering is simple!
- Leave a comment telling me what you and your kiddo like to do in the kitchen
- Become a fan on facebook & let me know about it in a separate comment
- click to—> TWEET THIS for one extra entry & post a link to the tweet in a separate comment
Contest ends on at midnight CT on Tuesday August 3, 2010 & a winner will be randomly selected and announced soon after.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- Simplified Bedtime Routine for Beauty, Mind & Spirit - February 27, 2015
- Shades of Pink #ootd - February 17, 2015
- A Blardigan + Sorel Glacy Explorer Snow Boots #ootd - February 11, 2015